Robert E. Geisler
Direct Dial: 305-460-6525
Robert Geisler is a Partner of the firm. His practice focuses on the areas of Toxic Torts, Professional Malpractice, Construction Defects, Personal Injury Defense and Wrongful Death. Mr. Geisler is an accomplished litigator and a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. Additionally, he has authored numerous articles on a diverse range of subjects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cornell University Alumni activities (Incorporator of Cornell Club of the Gold Coast Inc. and past President).
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the Board of Legal Specialization and Education of the Florida Bar, re-certified 2005
- Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, re-certified 2005.
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Indoor Air Quality Association
Awards and Honors
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named one of the Top Lawyers in South Florida by South Florida Legal Guide 2007
- Selected as a Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers 2010-2016
- Legal Breathing Room: Florida Statute Requires Notice (Chapter 558 Florida Statutes regarding pre-suit notice for construction defect claims), Indoor Environment Connections, Vol. 8, Issue 9, July 2007.
- Mold Remediation Standards (for professionals in construction and construction attorneys). Sponsored by Lorman Educational Services, West Palm Beach, Florida April 2006.
- Frye and Daubert Challenges (For Fowler White Boggs, Banker, P.A. attorneys), Tampa, Florida June 2005.
- A Primer on Mold Litigation (for invited Fowler White Boggs Banker, P.A. clients and Fowler White Boggs Banker, P.A. attorneys), Tampa, Florida, October 2004.
- Update on Legal Issues (for Travelers Specialty Liability Group), Hartford, Connecticut August 2004.
- Water Intrusion and Mold Claims (for attorneys and professionals). Sponsored by Sterling Educational Services, West Palm Beach, Florida and Tampa, Florida March 2004 and July 2004.
- Fungus Among Us: Sick Building Survival Guide, St Thomas Law Review, Vol. 8, Spring 1996.