Joel D. Adler
Director & Managing Partner
Direct Dial: 305-460-6511
Joel Adler is a Director and the Managing Partner of the firm. With extensive experience in litigating cases throughout the state of Florida, he focuses on complex and catastrophic high exposure cases. His practice includes products liability, professional liability, premises liability, transportation, construction and toxic/environmental torts. Mr. Adler also devotes a significant portion of his practice to insurance coverage issues and the defense of bad faith claims. He is in high demand as a speaker on his areas of expertise.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Insuralex, Global Insurance Lawyers Group
Awards and Honors
- Named in Best Lawyers in America
- Fellowship in Litigation Counsel of America (Honorary Trial Lawyer Society)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Honored as one of the “Top Ten Attorneys” practicing nationwide by one of the country’s largest insurance companies
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
AV Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she usually has practiced law for many years and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. Martindale-Hubbell is a global authoritative resource for information on the worldwide legal profession.